Dummiez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dummiez

For all your role-playing needs (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RULES!....REMEMBER THEM!
Hello, this is Frozen speaking..Is this thing working? I dunno okay anyways. DON'T PISS ANYONE OFF. You'll regret it c': <3 -Jen
I would like to welcome our newest member, jaipho! -Hijiki
If you have any questions, PM one of the Admins, or just post an thread. We will help you as soon as we can (: -Frozo.
Be sure to check the archives in the chat just in case! ~Luna
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Frozen
Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Vote_lcap1Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Voting_bar1Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Vote_rcap1 
Luna
Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Vote_lcap1Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Voting_bar1Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Vote_rcap1 
Hijiki
CouchFlip
Dustiletto
HiThereKids
~Ikeypoo
InsaneCultist
lizAArd
~Lucina
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Crimson Character Names
Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:24 pm by Frozen

» ~Maplestory Season 1~
Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm by Frozen

» The Moon has set.
Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm by Frozen

» i leik dem potatosticks

» *-~.LOL.~-*

» {Elements}
Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:09 am by Frozen

» Cliff Party c':
Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 pm by Frozen

» « Le Cirque de Rêves »
Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm by Frozen

» Frozen's ice has melted.
Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 pm by Frozen

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Actual RP For Once?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
CouchFlip
Flipper of Couches
Flipper of Couches
CouchFlip

Mesorz : 213772
Pesos : 3

Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Actual RP For Once?   Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

And now time for an actual roleplay? Haha I don't know. Let's try it for once. We're still gonna go with MOTHER characters but being that this is mainly for Dusty that should be given.

--Generic Starter Because We Don't Need Skellies Where We're Going--

And so since the threat of the Couch Flipper had been taken care of and was revealed to be Claus all along, Fuel simply chilled in Duster's basement, aka the Thief Cave, sipping hot chocolate as they always had. On Mondays, anyway. After midnight it would officially be Tuesday, yet he'd still be able to hang out with the guy anyway. His fire powers would come in handy eventually, he knew it.

And he probably wouldn't have tried practicing if he knew how bad the wind outside was getting.

Characters So Far:
Fuel
Duster
Ninten

Last edited by CouchFlip on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/direct.php?d=CoffeeSwimmingPool

AuthorMessage
~Ikeypoo
Fetus
Fetus
~Ikeypoo

Mesorz : 213805
Location : From beyond the cracks in the wall, in the darkest corners of your mind.

PostSubject: Re: Actual RP For Once?   Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:17 pm

From outside the house was a horrible squealing noise, followed by multiple cries for help.
"H-H-Help me!" screamed the voice, somewhat muffled.
Back to top Go down
CouchFlip
Flipper of Couches
Flipper of Couches
CouchFlip

PostSubject: Re: Actual RP For Once?   Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Ninten perked up at the noise, head whipping around. "H-hey, anyone else hear that?!"

Fuel swallowed hard, staring at him. "Ah didn't hear nothin'..."
Back to top Go down
Dustiletto
Liker of Pizza
Liker of Pizza
Dustiletto

Mesorz : 213721
Pesos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Actual RP For Once?   Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:28 pm

"Well that's odd, another visit, great, I wonder who it is this time!" Duster said before casually walking over and opening the door, only to be shocked by the sight in front of him, as it was one he never thought he'd see again.
Back to top Go down
http://Raymondorsomething.tumblr.com
~Ikeypoo
Fetus
Fetus
~Ikeypoo

Location : From beyond the cracks in the wall, in the darkest corners of your mind.

PostSubject: Re: Actual RP For Once?   Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:41 pm

"Y-You!" the Pigmask cried out. "Help me!" He ran to the crippled man and got on his knees and panted from running too much. "You're strong right? T-There's someone after me!" he stuttered out.
Back to top Go down
CouchFlip
Flipper of Couches
Flipper of Couches
CouchFlip

PostSubject: Re: Actual RP For Once?   Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Ninten rushed to the door, curiosity taking over. He heard the screaming, and he wanted to know the source.

Fuel simply turns his head and watches the door, used to things like this happening.
Back to top Go down
Dustiletto
Liker of Pizza
Liker of Pizza
Dustiletto

Mesorz : 213721
Pesos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Actual RP For Once?   Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 am

"H-Help? Something after you? What are you even talking about!" Duster yelled back at the Pigmask, he was more so suprised on why one was even here then what it was getting into.
Back to top Go down
http://Raymondorsomething.tumblr.com
~Ikeypoo
Fetus
Fetus
~Ikeypoo

PostSubject: Re: Actual RP For Once?   Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 am

"W-Well... yeah! My friends and I all started running when we saw the red chimera with the really big mouth! Please help me!" the white pigmask squealed out begging for their help. He began kissing the man's feet in a very cowardly manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actual RP For Once?   Actual RP For Once? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actual RP For Once?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dummiez :: Fun Shit :: Roleplay :: Mother Roleplays-
Jump to: